An Effective Alternative to Heart Bypass Surgery is Natural Bypass
We take care of you at Matribhumi Heart Care with the help of our Cardiology Doctors and other specialists. We treat you with empathy and respect as our doctors have years of experience both locally and internationally.
What is natural Bypass?
Natural Bypass Service is a non-invasive technique used to treat people who suffer from angina and heart failure. EECP is an external device that helps to increase the blood flow to the heart. It increases the blood flow to the heart muscle through a pump and decreases the blood pressure inside the heart. In addition, EECP helps to remove carbon dioxide from the blood and increases oxygen levels in the blood. EECP is usually done while a patient is sitting in a chair. A blood pressure cuff is put around the upper arm and connected to the pump. Then, the pump is turned on and is kept on for one hour.
- Natural Bypass Service is a form of treatment that can help reduce your blood pressure.
- It is also known as EECP therapy. A trained doctor can recommend this therapy for a patient who has high blood pressure.
- A device that pumps air into the body is attached to a machine that measures the pressure in the arteries.
- Once the device senses that the blood pressure is low, it will release the air that is inside the artery, which will help expand the artery.
- By expanding the blood vessel, the pressure will also drop and the heart will be able to pump more blood.
- You may feel some discomfort while the machine is pumping air into your body.
- After that, the doctor will remove the device from your body.
Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the leading cause of death in developed countries. CHD can cause symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, nausea, fainting, and weakness. There are different types of CHD. A heart attack occurs when part of a blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart becomes blocked.
Heart disease is one of the biggest problems in the world today. Every year, millions of people die due to this problem. The symptoms of this problem are chest pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, dizziness, and a feeling of being tired. In order to find the cause of this problem, doctors will do several tests, such as stress thallium testing, a scan of the heart, an EKG, and even a CAT scan.
Natural Bypass Treatment Technology
Since EECP therapy is non-invasive, non-polluting, eco-friendly, non-medical waste, and non-biomedical waste generating, it is an ideal therapy option for Bangladesh’s millions of CVD patients. A key component of reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease is promoting arteriosclerosis. We believe EECP therapy is a friendly treatment. Low-cost, risk-free, and outcome-oriented, our patients’ treatment through EECP Therapy heals their hearts, reduces morbidity burdens, and enhances state health parameters.
How Natural Bypass Works During Treatment
A compression sock helps to increase blood flow to the heart. A compression sock is made of elastic material and helps to lower blood pressure. This device can help treat patients who have a history of clots. When blood clots form in the legs, it can travel to the lungs, which can cause chest pain. An infusion pump delivers medication and fluid to the patient. The pump is attached to the patient’s arm and pumps the fluid through a tube that goes through the chest wall. When the patient is hooked up to this system, he/she receives medication and fluid that can help relieve the chest pain caused by a heart attack.
Procedure Natural Bypass
- A comfortable treatment table is used in this treatment.
- Cuffs are wrapped around the legs and buttocks of the patient to measure their blood pressure.
- The cuffs inflate and deflate at specified intervals between the patient’s heartbeats.
- A continuous ECG or electrocardiogram is used to set the timing between heartbeats so that the cuffs can inflate while the heart is at rest.
- Supplying oxygen and blood to the heart, it helps the organ function normally.
- As soon as the heart beats again, the cuffs deflate. Special sensors applied to the fingers measure the oxygen level in the patient’s blood. C
- Cuff inflations and deflations are also monitored by these sensors.
- A small blood vessel or capillary network is expanded through EECP therapy, which helps to open new pathways around the blocked arteries.
- Increased blood flow and normalized heart muscle blood flow are both observed as a result of this procedure.
Many studies show that EECP therapy helps to heal and strengthen the heart muscles. This makes it possible for the patients to have less pain during physical activity and even lead a full and active life. Studies also show that EECP therapy helps to treat chronic heart failure.
Can Natural Bypass Treatment replace heart bypass surgery?
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. It has become a major concern for people all over the world. Fortunately, the condition of cardiovascular disease has been able to be treated successfully through the use of EECP. It is a non-invasive, easy-to-perform, and inexpensive technique to improve blood circulation. One of the main advantages of using the EECP is that it doesn’t require hospitalization and does not require any surgical procedure. With the help of this technique, your cardiovascular system can be rejuvenated. It is an effective way to stimulate the blood vessels and increase blood flow to the heart and brain.
Duration of Natural Bypass Treatment
For seven weeks, experts recommend treating patients for one hour per day, five days per week. In order to complete the program faster, some patients receive two treatments on the same day. Treatments may be extended beyond 35 in some cases.
Benefits of Natural Bypass Treatment
- There is evidence that Natural bypass service can relieve long-term angina symptoms, and that a more active lifestyle results in subjective benefits as well.
- A patient who is unsuitable for angioplasty or bypass surgery can benefit from EECP if they have a blockage in their heart arteries.
- A patient’s angina symptoms are usually reduced or eliminated after the full course of treatment, and exercise tolerance is greatly improved.
- Because they no longer require anti-angina medications, their dependency on them has lessened or been eliminated.
Following this comprehensive Natural Bypass Treatment at Matribhumi Heart Care, our patients have reported significant improvements in their heart block symptoms and were able to resume normal activities.